Explore how healthcare meetings are changing and how your organisation can adapt!
We are proud to announce the second in-person ICCA and AC Forum Event – The Future of Healthcare Meetings on 6-8 June 2023, hosted by the city of Istanbul, Türkiye.
This continues the exciting and collaborative initiative between ICCA and AC Forum, launched last year in Cannes, that brings together all stakeholders in healthcare meetings.
A limited number of fully hosted places will be sponsored by the host city and available for associations by application only.
Why your association should attend:
- Internationally accredited educational content
- Learn how healthcare meetings are changing and how your association can adapt to current and future needs
- Interactive networking opportunities with association peers and meeting suppliers from global destinations, to establish meaningful partnerships and collaborate to make healthcare meetings thrive
- Leveraging stakeholder engagement to deliver accredited content in a compliant meeting format
- How to create effective collaborations between destinations and associations to generate a positive impact on public health in local communities
- Explore how the next generation of healthcare professionals will want to engage with healthcare associations and meetings
- Practical tips on making your healthcare meetings more future proof
More information at https://www.iccaworld.org/evps/evitem.cfm?id=1133.